What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Sites?
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our Site. When you submit information in or through a social media post placed by us, that information is passed to us by the social media network provider. We also collect information from you automatically when you visit a Site. Third parties that assist us with our business operations also collect information, including PII, about you through the Sites and share it with us.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you to operate our business, including the Sites. We may also use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions, including collecting donations.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- Operate, improve, and personalize the Sites.
- Provide use of and access to the Sites, including your uses.
- Customize, measure, and improve the Sites.
- Provide offers and content that we think users will like.
- As described when we collect the information.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Contact you by either email, telephone, or text (SMS) messages (message and data rates may apply) to request your evaluation, resolve disputes, collect amounts donated, troubleshoot problems with the Sites, and for other purposes authorized by law.
- Check and verify PII with third parties as necessary.
- Customize, measure, and improve our content based on users’ preferences.
- Contact you by either postal mail, email, telephone, or text (SMS) messages (message and data rates may apply) as authorized by you to inform you about the Sites, special offers, and other promotions offered by us or our business partners.
- For our legal, accounting, and other administrative purposes.
- Prevent, detect, investigate, and mitigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Protect the rights or property of us, our employees, our customers, the Sites, or other users.
- Enforce our applicable policies.
How do we protect your information?
We safeguard or we require our service providers to safeguard your PII using appropriate administrative, physical, and technical measures typical of those used in our industry. However, neither we nor anyone else can guarantee the security of information, whether on or off the internet. To the greatest extent allowed by law, we are not responsible for any security incident to your data, including because the unauthorized actions of our employees, service providers, or unaffiliated persons. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of the Sites. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of any of the Sites, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected or secure areas of any of the Sites are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
All payment card transactions are transmitted via encrypted, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Currently, we do not use our own cookies to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Sites or advertisement or visits a web site in our network.
Some web browsers can warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or allow you to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off you may be prevented from accessing some features available through the Sites.
We may share and disclose information, including PII, as described at the time information is collected, as you may expressly approve, or as follows:
- We may disclose PII to third parties in order to perform services requested or functions initiated by you, including making donations. In addition, we may disclose PII in order to identify you in connection with communications sent through the Sites.
- We share information, including PII, with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them (such as hosting and data analyses). We may share information as needed to operate other related services.We require our service providers to only use and disclose information we provide them to perform services for us.
- We also may share information, including PII, that we collect as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We will disclose PII as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request, or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share PII as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- We may also disclose your PII for various administrative purposes, as allowed by law. These may include disclosure of your payment history to a credit reporting agency.
- We may transfer information, including your PII, in connection with a merger, sale, acquisition, or other change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated company (in each case whether in whole or in part).
Except as described at the time information is collected or as you may expressly approve, we do not sell or trade your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
As described above (see “Do we use ‘cookies’?”), we allow third-party service providers to place cookies and other data collection tools on our Sites. These third parties may use such cookies and other data collection tools to track your activities over time or across different websites based on your visiting the Sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Sites are not intended for use by or targeted to children under the age of 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13, you may use the Sites only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children. Consistent with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without first receiving his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Sites and subsequently we will delete that information.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13? No.
Where are the Sites located?
Any information, including PII, collected through the Sites is processed in the United States by us or by a service provider acting on our behalf. When you use the Sites you consent to the processing of your information in the United States. The Sites are hosted in the United States.
250 N Water, Ste 216 Wichita, KS 67202
Effective Date: November 30, 2019